Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Friday, November 29, 2013

Kanye Lost it!!





Radio Host Sway and Kanye West.
For some reason, I saw this today and thought that you guys need to see it too. Kanye West went “gaga” again when asked a simple question by radio host Sway. He criticized big corporations including Nike for not giving him much backing for his Nike Air Yeezy sneaker collaboration project. He said: "I am standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney. And who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me till I'm out of my moment."
Asked why he won't empower himself instead of asking other companies to back him, Kanye went crazy. Check out the video.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanye is a hot mess

Anonymous said...

All his ranting is becoming old, he needs to take a several seats.

Anonymous said...

All I want for Xmas is for him to go away.

Anonymous said...

He's doing all this to remain relevant. Mshewwww