Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Friday, November 29, 2013

Update On Wale - In Nigeria

Wale
Answering question on a popular radio station - Beatfm in Lagos Nigeria, monitored in the US, Wale said that he has not been to Nigeria in the past due to his parent’s lack of money..He said…….

"I grew up poor. We lived in DC, in the projects. Getting a ticket to Nigeria on $20, 000 income yearly, to my family that wasn't really... you know...like I was a 15 year old with a decent job, I'm not going to save up to go to Nigeria. That wasn't what I was thinking when I was that age. And then I was in college and the money tight right then. And then I get this record deal when I dropped out of school, you're running around so much you don't even have time to see your own parents"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is to show their is poverty everywhere.