Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Customer Service - What's Your Experience?

I was not planning to write about this topic today but something happened at a local branch of a major furniture company (name withheld). Providing the right customer service should be paramount with any business and to me, no customer should be treated with levity - after all, if you are in business, you need people to make money.

I understand that we live in a society, where people complains about quality of customer services or lack thereof, I have witnessed some valid complains in the past as far as quality customer services are concerned, and there has been some not so valid complains - but I ask you, what is your experience when it comes to customer service or lack of it at any point in time. Let's talk about it. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most companies, especially the big one are not bothered unless it affect their image.

Anonymous said...

They go about as if they can do without customers...I particularly don't like TGIF in baltimore, they are rude and when you complain, it is as if you are the bad person

Anonymous said...

Until it hurt their pocket, they don't really care.

Anonymous said...

They will only act when it affect their pocket or image. I was at a rental car place, booked and paid online even before I set my foot into their store. I called ahead of time but to my horror, the offered me a completely different vehicle with no apology or explanation until I inform the manager of my identity as a newspaper writer..I hate to so things like that but he understood the implication of bad publicity and acted immediately. Surprisingly, the vehicle that 'was not available' appeared in less tha. 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where to stat, I have had great experiences and worse experiences with some of the so called best companies but all thesame, they can do better.