Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Friday, December 27, 2013

"I Wouldn't Mind Having A Modern Family With Or Without A Man" - Kenya Moore Reveals

Kenya Moore
I guess turning 42 is no joke for women, and realizing that her "time is almost up" when it comes to having kids, former Miss USA and cast member on the popular Bravo TV's show - "Real Housewives of Atlanta" has shifted her priorities from finding a man to becoming a mother. 

She shared her new year's resolution with Life and Style:  'I plan on having a baby next year. Within the next six months, I hope to be pregnant.' And the reality star intends to make it happen using modern technology. 'I am going to do in vitro,' she said. 'I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!' 

She claimed that she is dating a "nigerian Prince" but declined to name him, though she shared that he works in Nigeria and is 'smart, kind, generous, respectful and driven.' 'I have some options,' Kenya said. 'I wouldn't mind having a modern family.' 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for her..they will waste time and think they are better off without a man until it is too late.

Unknown said...

Every woman deserve a good man and have a family but if Kenya continue with the way she behaves on tv, she will never find a man. I wish her all the best. Ps I don't believe she has a Nigerian boyfriend, just saying.

Anonymous said...

She need to hurry up.....time is almost up.