Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Saturday, December 28, 2013

"My Biggest Regret Is Never Having Children," Patti Stanger, 52.

Patti Stanger.
I have often wondered what most people, celebrities especially- that have chosen career over family think in the private of their home, when no one else is around about their decision.  Not too long ago, I watched Vivica A. Fox on Bethany show cried about her regret not to have kids, and the fact that it was “too late” for her - I know that adoptions is an option for many, but if you can have kids on you own with no medical condition, and you chose career instead, there has to be some regrets - my opinion.

This revelation again by another high profile “career” woman in a way confirm what I have always thought the must be going true. Patti Stanger is 52 years old, successful as a matchmaker, but expressed heartache over never having children. Although, she has made a career out of playing cupid for high-rollers, says she wasn't 'lucky' enough to meet the right guy to start a family with at the right time.

While I have no right to judge anyone else's decision to  or not to have kids, I just feel that there has to be a balance between career and family, again my opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Patti....

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, some of them will regret those decisions of career over kids at some point, I think it Oprah that came out saying something about kids hating her , privately, she probably wished she had one of her own....just saying.