Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Be The Judge Of This Picture..


I am not sure what to write about this picture. This is actress, Gabourey Sidibe at the Golden Globes that a lot of people has commented upon. What do you think? She has already responded to so many negative comments about her look and you can see it here. 

I know she claimed that she does not really care what people think of her look, but seriously, she need to lose weight, and in my opinion, she need to lose the weight fast..,just my humble opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, she is FAT and I am sure she know and the ppl around her know...end of story.

Anonymous said...

She is unhealthy looking, I don't care what people around her are saying, she need help. she may be flying private now, soon, she will not be able to walk....i am sorry, it is the truth.