Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nigerian - Rihana Wannabe..

                                                           Abimbola Fernandez                                                              Courtesy of nypost
I saw this in NYPost and my first thought was, - here we go again, but then I read on and figured that I need to share this. Her name is Abimbola Fernandez, 24 years old and her father is supposedly worth over $8 billion, that's not even the story.

The story is that, Rihana is one of her role model and that her father - Antonio Dehinde Fernandez is a gemstone 'tycoon'.  Ok, I have never met her or her father, but, if your father is worth that much money, as she claimed in her interview, I think she need to look for better role model - no offence to Rihana. You can click here for the rest of her nypost interview.

No comments: