Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Plastic Surgery - Never Say Never: Michelle Obama.

First Lady, Michelle Obama.
She is turning 50 on Friday, and she is reported to have said that, she is not ruling out plastic surgery or Botox in the future. “Women should have the freedom to do whatever they need to do to feel good about themselves." She spoke to People magazine in an interview hitting newsstands Friday -  her birthday. “Right now, I don’t imagine that I would go that route, but I’ve also learned to never say never.”


She want you to be healthy, especially women. She has never missed a health checkup, including mammograms and Pap smears as well as colonoscopy.  “I don’t obsess about what I eat, but I do make sure that I’m eating vegetables and fruit,” she added. 

Asked whether she has peaked at 50, Mrs. Obama joked that being first lady is “pretty high up.” She said she’s always felt that her life is “ever-evolving” and she doesn’t have the right to “just sit on my talents or blessings.” Here is wishing her a very happy birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is not going to need plastic surgery, she takes care of herself. happy BD, Mrs first lady.

Anonymous said...

She look good for a fifty year old.

Anonymous said...

She forgot the saying that 'black don't crack' she has nothing to worry about.