Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gabrielle Union In Steamy Sex Scene For - Being Mary Jane


After making headlines for been cheated on, and later been proposed to by the same guys that cheated on her (Dwyane Wade), Gabrielle Union is now making the news again but for a completely different reason - yes - she flashed her flesh in a steamy sex scene in one of the episodes of BET drama series - Being Mary Jane. (Warning, you must be 18 to see the next photo)

She is 41-year-old but she has an incredible body - I guess she just have to show it off. The role is so raunchy  as Gabrielle is naked in the scenes and gets very close and personal to married Andre in a shower at her gym. 

The only issue here and you can add your opinion later - is that, while she was stacked naked, the guy in the scene was fully clothed. I guess, they have to protect the man!. I am beginning to see a pattern here, Kerry Washington had to do so many sex scene in Scandal and now Gabrielle in Being Mary Jane. I don't really know who the writers of these shows are but I see a trend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Or perhaps black women are more open to doing scenes that don't require clothes. Do you think they're being "exposed?"

Y! said...

Yes..I wanted to stay away from any controversial statement but yes, they are been "exposed" and I am not sure if this is the best way to get noticed. Remember also that Halle Berry did not win an Oscar until that nude role in Monsters ball, even though she had many groundbreaking roles in other movies...just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I have been saying this for years..I still don't understand it. It reminds me of black male actors and dressing up as female...