Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Countdown to 2014....


Believe it or not, 2014 is almost upon us, in few hours, different parts of the world will usher in the new year at different times. Where will you be, and what are your plans for tonight as a way to usher in the New Year?.

Wherever you are, whatever you do, be safe, be kind to one another. As for me, I am going to church, not only to usher in the year but  more importantly to thank God for the blessings of 2013. Write to me, e mail pictures from your area. May all you dreams this coming year be a lot easier to accomplish. Lets make 2014 - the best year ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2014 here we come, thank you God for all the blessings.

Unknown said...

Am so ready for 2014, I know it's going to be a great year for me and my household by Gods grace.