Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Friday, December 27, 2013

'I Wouldn't Mind Buying Myself A Pair Of Breasts Before I Die' - Zoe Saldana

Zoe Zaldana is a beautiful woman by all means but she has a wish this Holiday Season – The "Out of the Furnace" 35-year-old actress told Lucky Magazine that, she would consider getting breast implants at some point in her life.

Here is my question to my female readers – would you consider “flat chested” an insecurity? By the way, Lucky Magazine will be on news stand next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a person choice to have an enhancement or not but for me I don't have that problem...thank Go..lol

Unknown said...

God created each and everyone of us perfect, flat chested or not, it depends on your self esteem. Some people are just insecure.

Anonymous said...

Do what you have to do girl...