Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Thursday, December 19, 2013

PETA Giving Out Fur Coats To Homeless Women

At first, when I heard about this story, I thought it was a PR gimmick but then a reader forwarded this picture to me as a proof.  PETA - "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals" (this is the real meaning by the way, and not "People Enjoying Tasty Animal") as some of you readers are suggesting - donated about 100 fur coats to Detroit’s homeless. 

I know this is a good gesture, but since PETA is against people wearing fur coat, and have been know to throw paint at people especially celebrities in the past - what are they going to do now?. I guess the freezing temperature in Motor city will justify this act of kindness as you can tell from the smile on the lady in pictures' face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This to me is not a bad idea...as long as those women will not resell the coats and use it to keep warm.

Anonymous said...

Neccessity for these women and not a fashion show off.

Anonymous said...

Say what?