Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Monday, December 30, 2013

Robin Robert Is Gay.

Robin Roberts
OK, I have not been surprised in the past with some of these celebrities announcing their sexual orientation but somehow this one caught me unawares - She is one of  "Good Morning America" anchors - Robin Roberts, she came out Sunday in a post thanking her "long time girlfriend." 

She disclosed her relationship in a Facebook post in which she reflected on the past year, below is her own word.. 
"At this moment I am at peace and filled with joy and gratitude," Roberts wrote. "I am grateful to God, my doctors and nurses for my restored good health. I am grateful for my sister, Sally-Ann, for being my donor and giving me the gift of life. I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together."
On Dec. 29, 2012, Robin celebrated 100 days post bone marrow transplant during her battle with myelodysplastic syndrome. There you have it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No surprises here....

Unknown said...

Hmmm na wa o.

Anonymous said...

Who is next.....?

Anonymous said...

Good question.. who will come out next...?