Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ready or Not, The Kardashians Are Coming Back for Season 9.

Yes, as much as I hate to admit, they are coming back, a new promotional photo for the upcoming season 9 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been released, and the six women are front and center, conspicuously missing is Rob.

Three Kardashians (Kim, Khloe and Kourtney) and three Jenners (Kris, Kylie and Kendall) pose for the  new image promoting the reality show, read more to see the promotional video. I have the feeling that Khloe Kardashian's divorce from Lamar Odom will feature prominently this season as well as Kris and Bruce Jenner's separation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should go away

Anonymous said...

WOW, your post is very fascinating! I seriously like reading your
this short article. I choose to copy a portion of the short article as reference
material for my blog which takes place to also discuss
about Lupus,
Lupus emedicine , Lupus,
Lupus Lupus , Lupus and Pregnancy , and so on.

Please give me permission to copy a portion of your write-up is that my discussion about Lupus, Lupus emedicine , Lupus, Lupus Lupus , Lupus and Pregnancy ,
and so forth, may very well be superior and more full.
Thank you