Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Mario Balotelli Is The New Face Of PUMA.

Mario Balotelli
Italy and AC Milan striker, Mario Balotelli is the newest face of Puma, he sign up for the brand alongside Olympic superstar Usain Bolt, golfer Rickie Fowler and fellow football player Sergio Agüero, Cesc Fàbregas, Marco Reus, and Radamel Falcao.
"This is a great move for me," Mario was quoted. "From the early conversations I had with PUMA it was clear that they understand me, my personality and my ambition. The product and marketing plans they have developed are very exciting and I will be proud to be associated with everything I have seen. PUMA’s support for the Italian National team was another instrumental reason for me signing this contract and I am sure that the coming years will bring many good things for us all."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he will clean his act and play football.

Anonymous said...

Bad boy getting paid..lol