Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Monday, January 13, 2014

Mother of 2 Year Old In "Thug" Video Says "I Am A Good Mother"

Ennisha Devers and Her Son.
The mother of the 2-year-old Nebraska todler seen in a viral video unleashing a coarse tirade has broken her silence to defend her parenting skills. Officials in in the state of Nebraska revealed that the boy was taken into protective custody because of the constant presence of gang members as well guns around the family, including an incidence in 2013 when the baby was struck by a stray bullet, according to reports. 


“Everybody that thinks I'm a bad mother, I'm not. I’m a good mother to my son. I teach him a lot, and he is very smart,” Devers told KETV. “All that cussing that he did, he doesn't do that. Somebody told him to do that. My son doesn't do that. I don't allow it." See the video after the jump..really crazy.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is unbelievable that a two year old kid will swear so much..I don't want to judge but that boy need a new home fast....

Anonymous said...

so so sad to watch..

Anonymous said...

Ignorant.