Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Great News - yemmioye.com Is HERE!

Esteemed Reader,

This has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me, having you read on the blogger (blogspot.com) platform. No! I am not done blogging yet and I don’t see that happening in a long time. I love what I do and having you visit, comment and e-mail makes it all worth it. So, thank you.

I am using this opportunity to announce to you all that – yemioye.blogspot.com is moving to a new platform – dotcom - meaning that all future post would go live on http://www.yemmioye.com/ The website would be open to you all at exactly 11:00PM (GMT) on Thursday 13th day of  March 2014. As a new platform, it will provide you more contents but with better design and the same awesomeness that yemioye is associated with.   

Google blogger was great and I cannot but appreciate all of you for making it a great experience for me – I guarantee you that yemioye.com will be a lot more fun – more opportunity to do some cleaner stuff and I guarantee you that you will love this site.

Your feedback is greatly appreciate as far as what you guys think of the new look.

I want to express my sincere appreciation to all our advertisers as well as sponsors on blogspot, here is hoping that more will join us on http://www.yemmioye.com/

See you on the other side.

Sincerely.


yemioye team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new website, keep up, the good work.